Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving and More....

This year was our turn to spend Thanksgiving with JJ's family. We headed to Cleveland for the big event. It was alot of and always good to see all of the Butler's. Karen always gets the City Hall for all of us to fit in. Emily slept both there and back so it was not a bad trip at all!

Emmy is becoming a little bit of a Daddy's girl!

JJ, Karen, and Emmy

De trying to get Em to chew on the chicken bone. But she has a  mean mommy that won't let her.
 
All  of the Jorgensen's that were there.
Josh staying still for a second.

Two days later  we headed back to Price for the Butler Christmas party! Every year someone volunteers their house for the big party. This year we went to JR and Janell's. Every year we exchange Christmas ornaments and Santa comes. The kids love it.



This year their were 9 new grandbaby's on the Butler side! Emily started it off in March and Jamie ended it in October. Here are 7 of them! LOTS of BABIES!!!!
  
Waiting for Santa!

Here is most of the Group!

 Oh they see him!
 Emily didn't appreciate Santa much!


Josh couldn't stop talking to him!



3 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!!! :) I LOVE that poodle outfit of Emily's! She is such a doll and Josh is so stinking cute too!!! Looks like you guys had fun! Cute background! I would have been offended if Emily had liked Santa and not me! :) She is so cute! I would have loved to hear what Josh said to Santa!!!!

Denette said...

That family is getting so large the Christmas party may have to be moved to a gym soon.

I'm glad you posted pictures. We were having a birthday party with my in-laws for my little Wyatt that night.