Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Latest!

 Josh went on his first hunting trip with Pa and JJ. I know some thought I was crazy sending him hunting at age 3 but he loved it!




Emily trying to convince me she doesn't like her oatmeal....
 We went to Payson Farms Fest! It was alot of fun and it was really cheap. The rides and things to do are all a dollar except for the pony ride that was $2. It was well worth it! Josh loved it and the weather was perfect. Lots of fun would highly recommend it to anyone who lives in Utah County!


Emmy hangin' in her Stroller!

We were happy Aunt Katie came with us, since Daddy had to work Saturday! She was alot of help and Josh wanted her to sit by him on the train!

Fun straw Maze!

The petting farm was one of Josh's favorite things! He truly loved the goats I'm not so sure they loved him back.  The had a calf in there that was 4 days old, pigs, chickens, ducks, and ofcourse the baby goats. The kids could hold everything. The cow was my favorite!
 Josh had his 1st field trip at Miss Jamie's pre-school. We went to a petting farm and then to the pumpking patch! He really liked it! There were tears when it was time to go. I am so glad he is loving Pre-School and it helps when your Aunt is the teacher.


2 comments:

Denette said...

You have had a lot of "Fall Adventures". So fun.

Your family picture up top is so cute. I love the idea.

Berke and Cassy said...

Fun!!! I love that you let Josh go deer hunting! You have to just love little boys! They are so much fun!