Heidi and Nathan had their baby on April 28th. We are all so excited. He was almost two weeks early. And once again Heidi did it WITHOUT an epidural. She told me next she is getting one. I reminded her she said that after Isabelle too. He is so cute. They haven't decided on a name yet. He weighed 6lbs 3oz and was 19 1/2 inches long with a full head of dark hair!!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |





4 comments:
He does have a name now. Michael! Heidi said this morning that's what they have decided on for sure.
How cute is he!!! And that is a ton of hair,I'm just plain jealous! My babies were as bald as can be. New babies are so much fun! Tell them congrats from me!!
Oh! Congrats on the new one. Love babies! He has so much hair WOW! Karen
Hey JJ and Stephanie,
I added you to my blog. I am glad that we talked about blogging. It was sure good to see you Stephanie at the shower. That was sure a lot of fun. I hope everything is going well. Your blog is sure cute.
Ashlee
Post a Comment