
Is it just me or does anybody really care that the President of the United States got a puppy and OH Yay they came up with a name. Are you kidding??? Who CARES?? When you have figured out the economy maybe I will care. Now I have to worry about our President wasting his time playing with a new puppy!
Obama girls name their new puppy 'Bo' (AP)
Yahoo! News
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Are you KIDDING????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
No Joke!!!
I totally agree WHO CARES!!!
He's just trying to give the look of being someone who has a heart - when he really doesn't! Baby animals always tug at the heart strings....and people are falling for it!
Tara
I never have understood the long hunt for the White House dog. They have been looking for a long time and the news enjoys reporting on it. Like you said. Waste of time.
He needs to just get a goat. maybe that might be more to talk about. He needs to be a little different than the others. Stupid dogs and goats!! oH!! I might be a little negative I am 10 stinkin months preg. lol Karen
Love it! I miss you!
Post a Comment