Thursday, November 13, 2008

Josh's 1st Haircut

Last Thursday I took Josh to get his haircut for the first time. He did so good. The girl that cut his hair is who I go to. She was so good with him. He wasn't even scared when she brought out the clippers. More than anything he wanted to see what was going on. Although he has always liked blow dryers and brushes so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised that he did so well.





The Final Result

5 comments:

Denette said...

What a handsome little boy. Those first haircuts make them look all grown up.

Berke and Cassy said...

What a sweetie!!! He looks all grown up with that new haircut! I cut my boys hair and the last haircuts did not go as well as yours! Hesston was not happy about getting a haircut which means I was saying OOPS and CRAP alot! I finally had to shave his head. It was not a pretty sight! It's a nice summer haircut in OCTOBER!:(

Tara said...

So cute - what a little dude! You got lucky - my kids are all over the place when we cut hair!
Tara

Tara said...

He is so cute! I LOVE his hair! It's so pretty. I can't wait to see the cut in person. Such a good boy!

griffin gossip said...

He looks so handsome!!!! It makes me so sad to get the first haircut out 1 billion!!! I swear Riggs hair never quite growing!!! he is growing up so fast. karen