Sunday, September 21, 2008

JJ and Josh didn't make it to church today. So when I got home JJ says look at the camera I think you have some blogging pictures on there. I was a little worried but it turned out to not be as bad as I thought it would be but I thought I would share them. The counters are a mess I know so try not to look to closely. I told JJ that when we built our house I didn't want any counters because that's the first place he puts his stuff when he comes in and I hate cluttered counters.

He is obsessed with the dishwasher everytime I load/unload he comes in and tries to "help," so I'm sure this really made his day!

Looks like we will soon have a climber on our hands.
What I really love about this is that JJ actually thought to take the pictures to blog them. I think I'm training him well!

2 comments:

Berke and Cassy said...

I love that JJ had a blogging moment too. It just shows how addicting blogging really is. All those pictures are so CUTE!!! I can't believe how big Josh is getting.

Stan & Karen said...

How cute is that boy!!! He is going to climb like you did. I think it's pay back time. Ha!

Love,
Mom