Thursday, September 4, 2008

Butler Reunion


Every Labor Day JJ's mom's side of the family have their family reunion. This year we camped up between Millers Flat and Potters Pond. It was alot of fun. Jamie and Karen do a good job on planning games for the kids and adults. Everynight we sit around the camp fire and the kids play night games. The last night it rained hard. Thank goodness for the trailer. JJ would put Josh to sleep by riding him around on the 4 wheeler. Josh loved playing in the dirt. It was fun to spend time with JJ's family. Such a fun tradition.

Finally a bathtub just his size. He loved his baths in the trailer.

Josh watched all the other kids drive this little tractor so we let him have a turn. He loved it he knew to turn the steering wheel and soon his little feet will reach the peddles.

2 comments:

Berke and Cassy said...

You are so spoiled! I'm sure we share the same idea about camping. You must have a bathroom and a shower!!! Berke asks me if I want to go camping and I always say "did you buy me a camp trailer yet?" And I've held my ground, in 10 years of marriage we have not gone camping once! Once again you are always doing something fun =)

Tara said...

Look at that face! He is adorable! It looks like you had a bunch of fun! Brian is jealous1