Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagged!! A Look into My World

The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning, or wiping you kids nose. Then you tag six others.


1. What are your kids/dog doing right now?



JJ and Josh returning from a walk which is why I actually had time to do this TAG!!


2. Self Portrait



Hey a girl can always dream right and besides I am ready for bed. And well Katie A. didn't do a pic of herself!!

3. My Closet






This closet could use a good cleaning out. Half of the clothes in here I can't even wear any more. And lets face it the size 5 jeans just aren't EVER going to fit again. I really need to make a trip to DI. What a MESS!!!



4. My Bathroom




AWWW the bath tub I never get to use any more. What a waste of space once you have kids who has time for a long bath any more!!! ONE DAY, ONE DAY ;-]



5. The Kitchen Sink




6. My Favorite Room


This is our family room. This is where the TV is but I find myself watching Josh more these days than any TV show. He's pretty entertaining! One day I hope to have a room to just scrapbook and do whatever I want. Big enough to be organized and not full of clutter. I think I have a while for that.

7. My Fridge




8. My Laundry Room



I hate this room!!! I hate everything that has to do with laundry from sorting, to washing, to hanging up, and worst of all putting it all away!!! YUCK!! And yes it needs to be cleaned!


9. Dream Vacation




My dream vacation would be a private island somehwere. Tropical with the beach right outside your door. Plenty of palm trees to shade my red headed husband and plenty of sun for me!! Nice white sand, crystal clear water. And all the snow cones you can eat!!!

10. Favorite Shoe or Shoe you have been Wanting

Ok so I forgot to take this picture. But really I don't have a favorite shoe!! If I had it my way I wouldn't ever wear shoes if it weren't for the gross germ infested floors. But if I had to choose I would have to pick anything you can slip on. Because I hate having to tie shoes!!!


OK so now that you have all seen that my house is in need of a good cleaning....
I TAG: Cassy, Heidi, Tara, Katie, Jamie, Janae

2 comments:

Berke and Cassy said...

Your house is so cute and I have to say I want your laundry room and the front room!!! But this tag isn't fair, I've been reading Breaking Dawn all week and well my house has suffered because of it, but I will do it. I took my pics earlier but haven't had time to post them so now you will see how my house really looks.

Tara said...

You said my house looked way too clean, well, it was pure luck! You should see it now. I took the pictures the morning we went to Thanksgiving Point and I knew there was a real possiblity you and mom would see my house so I had happened to clean it pretty well that day. Whew! I'm just glad I didn't have to take pictures of the kids rooms! I cant find the floor in there!