Monday, August 25, 2008

Joshua Ray aka Dennis the Menace

These are some things Josh has been up to lately!! He loves the cupboard as I'm sure every little kid has experienced but he knows he is not suppossed to. He always follows every "naughty" thing with his big smile. Now how can you help but not smile back!!



Who needs toys when you've got tupperware?





Did she say NO??



Oh Mom but aren't I CUTE!!!

The Next day I had just got done feeding him and the baby food jar was still on the table and yanked on the table cloth and got baby food everywhere!!!



It's much better to play in than to eat it!!! Look at that concentration.



Messy boy!!! I know the first of many messes!!



All smiles now that our Yucky shirt is off!!

Few Examples of why it takes me so long to post!!!

I have to save him from getting shocked!!
He likes to push the buttons too!!!


He likes to adjust my screen!!

He has to see too!!!

So I just give up and let him have the computer!!!



We can't forget his side kick. They just look guilty don't they??



I must say I wouldn't trade any of this!!! I love my Boy!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love it! Iknow I am wierd but I got choked up on the last ones. I am just so happy for you that you have that precious little boy in your life! He is so sweet! I'm glad you have discovered, as I did, that even the crazy stuff is fun to take pictures of which makes them easier to laugh at. I love it!

Berke and Cassy said...

How could you say no to that face! He is just way too cute!!! I want to see your face when he brings you an ugly moth and gross lizard. Just you wait, it's coming!!!

griffin gossip said...

He has grown so much. I am so glad you have this blog so I don't miss anymore. He grew so fast. He is so happy!!!! Can't wait to see him this weekend!! Yea!!!! karen

katie said...

Steph I have to say that is one of the cutest entries I have ever read. I loved it. It made me giggle out loud which I needed. He is so cute. Love Ya