Monday, September 19, 2011

Emily's 1st day of Nursery

Emily had her 1st day of nursery on Sept. 11th. She hated it, which was really no surprise. I wasn't expecting it to be different, since if I remember right it was 6 months into it that Josh would finally stay the whole time alone! Don't get me wrong she loves the toys. But the minute you are out of her sight she screams and ofcourse is fine as soon as you are back! I hoping she adjusts soon:)

Looks like Josh needs some longer church pants!

I can't believe how big she is getting

Yep that smile didn't last long!

1 comment:

Tara said...

She is so cute!!! They both are! We couldn't get Gracie to go to nursery until we started having Zack take her to class for us. For some reason it worked! Getting them to go to nursery is so hard!