Sunday, March 28, 2010

Emily's 1st Photo Shoot

Here are some pictures from Emily's 1st photography experience. She was awake for the whole time. The picture in the little cocoon thing we used a blow dryer to get her to go to sleep and it only lasted for a minute. We had to put her binky in her mouth and when it was time to take the picture Shanna would hurry and pull it out. The girl that took her pictures is the sweetest girl. She came to our house and took the pictures. Shanna had a little boy who passed away at 8 months with congenital heart failure. She had a photographer come and take pictures of him 6 days before he passed away. And that's what got her into photography. She does newborns, family, wedding and taking pictures for family's with terminally ill children. You can check out her blog shannamichellephotography.blogspot.com You can read her story of her little boy in her archives in 2008. There is a little picture of him on her side bar. I completely recommend her if you are in Utah County. I have been looking for a good photographer. I finally found one! I just can't say enough good things about her.  I know probably way too  many pictures to post. But I just love this little girl she is so sweet. We love having her in our family.



9 comments:

The Dimick Clan said...

LOVE IT! How organized you are btw! Great photos!! :)

Hansen Family said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you & LOVE those pictures.

Tara said...

These are THE BEST pictures!!! Love that she came to your home!! Wow! It made me cry thinking about what she's been through and how she is using this gift she has! Emily is absolutely precious!!!!

Tara said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! She is sooooo cute! Those photo's are amazing!!!!

Denette said...

I love those photos. I wish photography was were it is today back when my boys were tiny. They don't stay tiny for long.

Kale and Rowdy said...

Ooooh! She is adorable! Really, a beautiful little thing. Congratulations!

Berke and Cassy said...

She really is a beautiful baby girl! LOVE the pictures! I wish I would have had something done like that when mine were so little!

Justin and April said...

congrats! Who took her pictures, they are so cute!

griffin gossip said...

She is so so cute. I love her pic tures...... I wish I had my babies done at new borns....