There are so many things I love about my Josh
I love that Mommy can kiss any ouchie and it suddenly feels better.
I love that sometimes only Mommy can do things for him because that's the way he wants it.
I love that he wants me to watch a movie with him.
I love a little arm wrapped around my neck every morning saying HI MOMMY till I respond quickly followed by a little wet kiss.
I love that he wants to try everything by himself but when he realizes he needs help he brings it to mommy.
I love it when he wakes up from a nap and comes out of his room trying not to smile when he sees me, and runs over to me and we cuddle on the couch a little longer.
I love when he says Please and Thank You all on his own.
I love that he has to snuggle with my silky tops to go to sleep or when a dinosaur movie maybe to scarey.
I love when he says Mom play with me....
There are way to many things to list what I love about a 2 year old. But the reasons I love these things are short and I will just name a few....
Before I know it I will soon be replaced by friends.
One day I will not be his cuddle buddy for movies and heaven forbid he has girlfriend you can bet she won't be wearing any silky shirts!!!
One day the ouchies will be to big to kiss better.
And before you know it he will be able to do most things on his own...
So for now I will enjoy being #1 in this little boys eyes!!!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thankful for 2 Year Olds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Awwwww!!! That was the best post! It brought tears to my eyes! What a handsome 2 year old he is!
Aren't 2 year olds great? I'm loving this age with my Catcher too! Great post and VERY cute picture!
So cute. Keep cuddling. My 10 yr old still likes it. We will sit on the couch to watch a movie and all my boys run to sit by mom with a blanket. I love it. Soon it will end for me. I can't picture a 16yr old wanting to cuddle with his mom. It is awesome to live in the moment.
I love this post! You made me cry! I'm so happy for you that you have an adorable little boy and a sweet little girl on the way! There is truly no greater joy on this earth than to love a child and to be loved by them!!!!!
ok that made me tear up a little. My oldest is 9 and girls are WALKING HIM TO MY CAR AFTER SCHOOL!! Yikes!! That is a cute post and def a cute picture :)
Post a Comment